Jacob Maslow Marketing And Advertising - Www.jacobmaslow.com - Jacob Maslow
This guy is a complete fraud!Firstly, he claims that he is an "authority" in Marketing, which is complete rubbish!
Just a guy who is on a massive ego trip! Secondly, the guy pretends to his clients that he is an authority, again he is not and is just a middle man. Thirdly, his tactics are shady. Pure slime ball.
Avoid doing business with Jacob Maslow.
I will give him one thing, he is a good hustler.. like all good hustlers, plays the part very well. If you enjoyed been ripped off.
Then Jacob Maslow is your man.He will even pretend to be your "friend"
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...."
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "This guy is a complete fraud! Firstly, he claims that he is an "authority" in Marketing, which is complete rubbish! Just a guy who is on a massive ego trip!..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."