Additional Fees

This guy is a complete fraud!Firstly, he claims that he is an "authority" in Marketing, which is complete rubbish!

Just a guy who is on a massive ego trip! Secondly, the guy pretends to his clients that he is an authority, again he is not and is just a middle man. Thirdly, his tactics are shady. Pure slime ball.

Avoid doing business with Jacob Maslow.

I will give him one thing, he is a good hustler.. like all good hustlers, plays the part very well. If you enjoyed been ripped off.

Then Jacob Maslow is your man.He will even pretend to be your "friend"

This person wrote the review because of not as described of a product or service from Jacob Maslow Marketing And Advertising and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Jacob Maslow Marketing And Advertising to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jacob Maslow Marketing And Advertising for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jacob Maslow Marketing And Advertising?

Comments